We are hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Profound Solution is an excellent place to grow your career. Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for our product and services based Websites.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Collaborate with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as:
- Email Newsletter, Social Media Content, Blogs
- Product Descriptions
- Graphic Designing Services
- Data Entry Services
- Product Uploading Services
- Web Development Services
- SEO services
Our Niche is mostly Clothing & electronics. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results. We will provide you with all the necessary training and tools to hone your skills.
What We Are Looking For:
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in professional vocabulary and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Tech Savvy, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, &
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
1: Is this a REMOTE (WFH) or OFFICE based job?
We offer both options. If you however, choose to take remote work, you will be required to visit our office once a week for a team briefing session. These sessions mostly take place on Saturdays.
2: Where is your office located?
We are based in the friendly neighborhood of Karachi.
Suite 303, Iconic Trade Centre, Shaheed-e-Millat road, near Medicare Hospital, Karachi.
3: Will I be provided with any training?
We expect all applicants to have impressive content writing skills. We do, however, provide basic training to allow sharp writers to create SEO friendly articles.
4: Are there any deadlines I have to follow?
Generally, we hand over weekly tasks to all our writers. During the week they can continue to remain in touch with our Lead Content writer. We do not have a specific Daily/Weekly word count.
Note: Should you have any queries regarding the job or any other concern please feel free to drop us an email at: email@example.com